Dryer Vent Cleaning Richmond
Your home is your sanctuary and it is your absolute right to feel safe within its four walls. However, there could be danger lurking around the corner. Every year, around 2900 indoor fires are recorded, out of which at least a third begin from the laundry room. This can have a devastating impact on your life. These days, most dryer ducts are located away from the external walls. Resulting in a longer duct work. This gives enough room for lint to accumulate within it, which could then transform into a fire. You can however prevent this from happening, and the only way to do it is through our dryer duct cleaning in Richmond. For more details, you can call us on 281 (909) – 4920.
Regular dryer duct cleaning in Richmond
One of the easiest and safest ways to keep away dryer fires is by hiring the right person to provide you with regular dryer duct cleaning in Richmond. To do this, you need a certified, and licensed company with spectacular track record. We can confidently tell you that it isn’t easy to find one because of the scarcity of certified companies in this region. However, with us around, there is very little that you need to worry about. With absolute dedication towards bringing down the increasing rate of dryer fires in the US, Masterduct helps you feel safe indoors.
Plan your dryer duct smartly
Although the days of having the dryer in the basement are long gone, but nothing’s holding you back from shortening your duct’s length. An easy solution is by placing your dryer as close to the external wall as possible. When our dryer duct cleaning in Richmond is carried out at your place, you can ask our professionals for ideas on how to plan a shorter and safer dryer duct.
Consider shortening the duct even if that requires you to compromise some, on the aesthetics of your home. After all, the safety and security of your family should mean more than what your friends would think about the placement of your dryer. Also, it would be wise to keep away any sort of flammable substances such as carpets etc… around or underneath your dryer.
Regular habits that can help prevent dryer fires
- Cleaning the lint filter, each time you do your laundry.
- Cleaning the lint screen, near the vent, every month.
- Ensuring that the dryer’s hose on the backside isn’t compressed, as you push it against the wall.
- Never leave your dryer running, while you take a nap, leave the house or shift your focus on other things.
- Follow the Manufacturer’s instructions closely. Avoid overloading or using faulty electrical outlet or plugging.
- Avoid drying clothes greased with oil or other flammable substances inside the dryer. These must be dried manually, else these flammable substances can facilitate a dryer fire.
- Always make sure that the damper on the outside remains covered to avoid snow, debris and moisture from getting into it.
Dryer Vent cleaning near me
While there are several ways of preventing dryer fires, you need to pick the one that best suits your lifestyle. However, Master Duct strongly recommends that you avoid doing your own dryer vent cleaning in Richmond, as that could lead to secondary problems. First off, you would be exposed to bacteria and viruses in the duct that can cause serious health issues. Besides losing out an entire weekend, you could also face the troubles caused due to flimsy store-bought kits available to do your dryer vent cleaning. In Richmond, our professionals would be glad to provide you with our dryer duct cleaning in less than an hour. To know more about how we make this possible and the sort of equipment that we make use of call us on 281 (909) – 4920.